In The Media
Leadership & Structure
Learning & Development
Anti-retroviral Portfolio (ARVs)
Optimise Your Health
Any Queries? Contact Us
Brands At A Glance
Single Exit Price
The Investment Case
Contact Investor Relations
Passion For Our
Our Latest Initiatives
Careers At Adcock Ingram
Thank you for accessing Adcock Ingram's corporate website. Our website offers a diverse range of information about our Company to help give you an understanding of who we are and what we have to offer.
should you require any further information.
Jonathan Louw (CEO Adcock Ingram)
Interim Results Announcement 2013
Interim Results Announcement 2013
Results Presentation 2013
Adcock Ingram today announced its results for the six month period ended 31 March 2013.
Latest Share Price
Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd, including its subsidiaries and affiliates, ("Adcock Ingram"). All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of Adcock Ingram or any third party. This site and the content provided in this site, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Adcock Ingram, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
The information provided on this site is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Adcock Ingram. It is imperative that consumers rely on the advice of a healthcare professional to employ good clinical judgment for the particular conditions of individual patients. This information is not intended to be an alternative for the advice of a health care professional, or a recommendation for any particular treatment plan. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by Adcock Ingram. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and Adcock Ingram takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
This site and its contents are provided "as is" and Adcock Ingram makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site. Adcock Ingram expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event will Adcock Ingram be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this site, any content on or accessed through this site or any site service linked to, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof.
You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so. Because of the open nature of the Internet, we recommend that you not submit information you consider confidential.
We are proudly affiliated with the following industry bodies in South Africa.
The following terms and abbreviations mean:
– Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited
– Adcock Ingram Critical Care (Pty) Ltd
– Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient(s) used in the manufacturing of products
– Antiretrovirals, used in the treatment of HIV and AIDs
– Broad based black economic empowerment, as defined by the codes of BEE good practice
– Black economic empowerment
– Building Management System
– Corporate Social Investment
– Drug management and development
– The Department of Health of the Republic of South Africa
– Department of Trade and Industry
– Executive Development Programme
– The Food and Drug Administration, a regulatory body in the United States
– Fast moving consumer goods
– General Practitioner
– High volume liquids, used in the context of the plant currently being developed by Adcock Ingram at Clayville, Gauteng
– International Financial Reporting Standards
– Information Technology
– JSE Limited, the securities exchange on which the shares of Adcock Ingram are listed
– Kagiso Trust Investments
– Medicines Control Council, the regulatory body responsible for evaluation of and monitoring the quality, safety and efficacy of medicines on the South African market
– Medicines Health Regulatory Agency of the United Kingdom
– Over-the-counter products, available without prescription
– Pharmaceutical Industry Association of South Africa, an industry body
– Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Co-operation Scheme
– Pharmaceutical Task Group, an industry body of which Adcock Ingram is a member
– Research and Development
– Return on Investment
– Return on net assets
– Southern African Development Community
– Single exit price, the price determined by regulation, at which medicines may be offered for sale on the South African private market
– Strategic Industrial Programme
– Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia
– Tender Loving Care (Pty) Ltd
– The Scientific Group (Pty) Ltd
– Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements
– World Health Organisation
– South African Rand